Water Innovation Europe 2020!
A WATER-SMART SOCIETY
FOR A EUROPEAN GREEN DEAL
By 2050 Europe aims to be the world’s first climate-neutral continent implementing the European Green Deal : an ambitious package of measures to deeply transform our economy and society. As pollution does not stop at our boundaries and is not sectoral, we also need to change our method for this new growth strategy. 25% of the whole European budget will have to contribute to the ecological transition.
As water is a cross-sectoral and strategic resource, the green deal is an opportunity for the European Union to invest in innovative solutions to achieve a Water Smart Society. Research and innovation along the full value chain in the water sector can :
- Encourage resource efficiency and competitiveness of our industry
- Secure our agriculture
- Protect and restore our biodiversity
- Make concrete a zero-pollution strategy
Water Europe is, therefore, ready to work collectively with the European Commission and citizens, take its societal responsibility, look at what is technologically achievable and economically feasible to make the green deal a success!
WIE2020 fees (including VAT)
- Water Europe Ambassadors: 150 €
- Water Europe Members: 300 € Standard; 375 € Late bird
- Water Europe Non-members: 410 € Standard; 510 € Late bird
- EU officials, Speakers, Moderators, Special guests participation is free of charge
- Water Innovation Awards Dinner: 65 €
- Water Innovation Awards Application: 70 €
Water Europe MEMBERS
- For cancellations requested more than 2 weeks before the event a full refund is made.
- For cancellations requested less than 2 weeks before the event, a fee of 40% of the registration fee is applied.
- There is no refund option for cancellations requested less than 5 days before the event.
Water Europe NON-MEMBERS
- For cancellations requested more than 2 weeks before the event, a fee of 40% of the registration fee is applied.
- There is no refund option for cancellations requested less than 2 weeks before the event.
If you need more information regarding the event's registration process or payment settings, please contact Ms. Anca Popa, Event Coordinator.